About Me

CHAT

Wednesday 12 October 2011

read



96:1Proclaim! (or read!) in the name of thy Lord and Cherisher,


Iqra/ bi-ismi rabbika allathee khalaqa(surah al-alaq)

this is the first revelation came from Allah that have been send from rohulkudus to the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him.

verse above from surah al-alaq we can see that Allah have order us for read,in the other words Allah asked us for gain,search,looking for a knowledge inside this world.In my opinion Allah asking the human for read everything,every topic in the world to increase the knowledge inside the human mind.

this is the issue that I want to tell the readers(if my blog have a readers).read!it is so important because if we don't read we will not see any answer just like an example if we lost inside the city normally we used for looking a signboard,what is use of signboard?for people read and found their own destination that was a function of signboard

okay back to the topic,if we don't read it will make other people become disgusting if you try to joined them and discuss about current issue.this is so true I've feel that feeling whenever I said about the current issue and he pretend knowing everything but at the end of the discussion both of us became blur and change the topic because I don't understand what he said and he make a joke just for covered the attitude.

some people already said "human won't stop gain the knowledge,reading is important" I hold the quotation until the end my life perhaps,because what I can see nowadays if we don't read and seek for the knowledge we'll easy get cheat by other people and being puppet from the slanderer,that is the reason why even though we're living in the modern century but still have a person acted like living in the paleolithic circumstance and being fool for 24/7.

I hope all of the readers in my blog or zine we'll understand about what I'm going to say because I know my writing is full of wrong grammar and rubbish fact,but deep in my heart I want to share about my idea to all of people inside this world.because "I don't have an ideology but I've an idea"-salam rakyat

No comments:

Post a Comment